The Rheumatology clinic has been established to provide integrated services to the Department of Internal Medicine and to offer you consultations and treatments by qualified medical and nursing staff:
Our Services include:
- Evaluation of joint pain by patient’s detailed history and physical examination.
- Portable diagnostic non invasive Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Intra-articular joint injections with Steroids , Hyaluronic Acids and Platelets Rich Plasma.
- Treatment and care of all Rheumatology conditions including: Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Gout, Psoriatic Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Myositis, Vasculitis and SLE.
- Diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of Low Vitamin D and Osteoporosis.
- Managing and follow up of Multiple General Medical Conditions.